Neighborhood Garage Door Services of Seattle, Washington has served our valued customers for more than two decades. Our name and outstanding service has become well known throughout the Seattle area and beyond.
We offer fast, timely repairs and installations. We can handle routine maintenance for any make or model garage door. Our certified technicians are highly skilled and able to be at your home within 24 hours to give you top notch service.
We try to give our customers resources and tips when it comes to their garage door needs. There are ways to stretch the life of your door and even get the most out of it. Also, there are so many different types and styles of doors. We like to help our customers pick the perfect style for their household.
Neighborhood Garage Door Services of Seattle, Washington wants to assist you as you make the best choice for your home. Further, we want to ensure your satisfaction for many years to come.
Let’s face it, your garage makes up at least 40 percent of your home’s appearance. In other words, it should look good if you want an attractive home. The style of your garage door matters more than most people realize. In fact, this is typically a feature that is overlooked.
Consider the following style options:
- Ranch Style homes look great with horizontal patterns. Simple hardware and windows look best with this option.
- Cottage and Country homes do well with decorative hardware and paneled wood.
- Contemporary homes should utilize simple lines and plain doors.
Think of your home and select the style that will work based on the overall look and preferences that you have for your house.
Garage Door Materials
While you want your garage door to look good, you also need to be sure it is sturdy and able to withstand the elements. The consideration lies strongly with the type of materials you use when it comes to your garage door.
Homeowners should think through the insulation, durability and maintenance costs. Often we see that people get so focused on the appearance of their door that they forget to consider the things that make it hold up and stand the test of time.
Our team believes that there is no one right answer but rather things to consider as you decide which door would work best for your home.
Think about the following materials:
- Wooden doors are best if you want a traditional look for your home. They require regular maintenance in the form of paint or stain in order to help it look presentable. Some homeowners want the look but not the upkeep of wood. Another option you can try is veneer or some sort of an overlay which would help you to reduce costs.
- Aluminum doors are versatile. These doors have low maintenance needs and come in lots of colors and styles. Aluminum is lightweight and comes with a rustproof capability.
- Steel garage doors come with finish, color and style options. They are more study than aluminum but can sometimes rust.
There are lots of options to consider when selecting the perfect residential garage door style for your home. Neighborhood Garage Door Services of Seattle, Washington would love to assist you as you make your choice. Our goal is to help you with anything garage door related.
If you ever need a garage door repair or want to install a new door, then don’t hesitate to give us a call. Our team is available 24 hours and will give you the best service in Seattle and the surrounding suburbs.