Garage Door Services of Alton, Illinois is outstanding when it comes to servicing overhead garage doors of all makes and models. We have immense knowledge in garage door repairs and we are the experts to call for your garage door parts whenever they need repair. With hundreds of locations across the United States, we definitely have a convenient location to serve you!
Garage Door Repair Locations to Serve You
The city of Alton, Illinois, founded in 1837, is located along the Mississippi River in Madison County, and is famous for its limestone bluffs along the river, north of the city, because of its importance before and during the American Civil War.
Alton is the location of the last debate between Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas in 1858, and is the hometown of famous jazz musician, Miles Davis, and the tallest known man in history, Robert Wadlow.
Alton is known for its theater and arts, and is home to many museums, landmarks and war monuments. Some famous people to come from Alton, Illinois include Dick Burwell, (Chicago Cubs pitcher), Mary Beth Hughes (actress), Bill Lyons (St. Louis Cardinals) and Craig Hentrich (NFL).
Garage Door Repair in Alton, Illinois
Garage Door Repair of Alton, Illinois will service the parts can break or rust under normal wear and tear over time. A trustworthy company with outstanding service and unfailing knowledge, our licensed and skilled technicians will get to the base of the problem, and replace any parts that are performing less than perfectly.
We take enormous pride in our workmanship, and we understand that the safety of you, your family and your possessions could depend on the operation of your overhead garage door, we will even check other components, to give you peace of mind that your overhead garage door is in proper working order. We react quickly to customer calls for assistance because we understand how important both your time, and safety are.
Garage Door Repair of Alton, Illinois Services
- Garage door opener repairs
- Bent tracks
- Opener Remotes
What if Repairs Cannot Be Made?
We are the leaders in the overhead garage door market, and our highly professional and trained technician staff carry their level of expertise over to new garage door installations as well as repairs. With hundreds of devoted locations across the United States to serve our customers, we provide the absolute best service. We offer:
- Trusty replacement parts made by quality manufacturers
- Customizable features
- Licensed, skilled technicians to repair or install your garage door
- Outstanding, professional service done right, the first time
We undoubtedly offer the most professional customer service and unbeatable knowledge to repair your overhead garage door. Our technicians will not only replace parts necessary, but they will check your entire garage door to ensure safety and reliability, for you, and your family.
Garage Door Repair of Alton, Illinois repairs all makes and all models, so enjoy peace of mind, knowing that we have you completely covered. If your door is stuck, give our reliable representatives a call today!
Our technicians are so happy to serve the business owners, homeowners, and residents of Alton, Illinois and all of Madison County with all of their garage door needs. Located on the Mississippi River, this city is 15 miles north of St. Louis metropolitan area. It is famous for its limestone bluffs along the river just north of the city, for its role preceding and during the American Civil War, as the hometown of jazz musician Miles Davis, and was the site of the last Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas debate in October 1858.
Many visitors come to explore the natural beauty of the area. A bikeway extends for miles north of the town along the Mississippi River; its relatively flat grade and tree-shaded areas makes it an easy ride for families. During the migration seasons, Alton is perfect for birdwatchers along; winter visitors come to see the many bald eagles that roost on the limestone bluffs and feed on fish in the river. A few miles to the north is Père Marquette State Park, with a lodge and attractions including miles of trails for hikers and riders, and horses for hire.
- Alton is home to the Jacoby Arts Center a non-profit organization that supports local arts and art education and is partially funded by the Illinois Arts Council.
- Alton is also home to the Alton Symphony Orchestra. It is considered one of the premier community orchestras in the Midwest.
- Founded as a community theater in 1934, the Alton Little Theater continues to produce a full season of dramatic and comedic plays and musicals. Its all-volunteer members bring quality theater productions to life in an intimate setting.
- Alton Children’s Theater provides live theater for children. This all-volunteer membership employs a professional director, who works with the members for their performances.
- Alton has one daily newspaper, The Telegraph, which provides local news, sports and relevant national news.
- The local radio station, WBGZ 1570 AM, broadcasts a news/talk format and has served Alton and the surrounding area for decades.
- Alton boasts one internet-based resource, Riverbender.com. Riverbender provides local and national news, classifieds, event calendars as well as guides to restaurants, shopping and attractions with coupons.
For more information regarding this historically rich and thriving area, stop by these websites: