Let the hunt for a reputable garage door service company in Crestwood, MO be easy and choose to do business with us! Our reputation, built on over 20 years of faithful service to this community, provides an excellent value and quality care for all customers.
The Areas We Serve
Located in Crestwood, MO, in St. Louis County, our team of experts have become known for excellence in all areas, including quality workmanship. Our office is convenient to the Crestwood Aquatic Center and Crestwood Park, and if you are near these areas, we will gladly service all your system needs.
We have been diligently providing services to all makes and models of systems for over 20 years, as well as serving the surrounding cities. While we service neighboring areas, including Bella Vista, Country Club Hills and Crystal Lake Park, our technicians will dispatch to locations within an hour drive time.
Providing Comprehensive Services
Servicing all makes and models of overhead garage door systems, we specialize in the installation, maintenance and repair of systems. We use only the latest equipment and rust-resistant springs to ensure the job we do is thorough and has the utmost attention to detail.
Add instant value and intrigue to the exterior of your home by installing new overhead garage doors. Our team of experts will help you find doors to compliment the style of your home and at prices you can afford, when you shop from a variety of premade doors in our catalog.
Do you want to create a custom feature that will be a focal point of your home for years to come? You have the option to design your own custom doors with the help of our design team.
Our goal is to help you save money, and we save you $100 off the price of single doors and $200 off the price of double door sets.
Do you want to add years to the life of your current system? Regular garage door maintenance can help you do just that.
For only $29, you can have peace of mind that a thorough inspection can bring. Our Lube-n-Tune special will carefully check to be sure your system meets safety requirements and can be used on a regular basis.
When your system needs some TLC, our experts are here to get the job done right the first time. During one of our prompt service appointments, our technicians will not only arrive on time, but keep the appointment to about an hour in length.
Using the best hardware available, we can fix:
- Drums, rollers and cables
- Safety eye sensors
- Damaged door panels
- Broken springs
- Worn-out hardware
- Remotes, openers and keypads
- Off-track doors
Another perk of doing business with us is the savings we pass along to you. For a repair service, we save you $75 once you purchase the new parts for the job.
Quality Customer Service
When you do business with us, you will enjoy the royal treatment! We take pride in treating each customer with respect and doing a thorough job.
Expect the best; including:
- Same day appointments (as possible)
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Lifetime warranties
- Daily Discounts
- Night and weekend appointments at no additional charge
- Emergency services available 24/7
Book Your Appointment Now
Call today for quality garage door services near St. Louis in Crestwood, MO. Our courteous phone representatives are standing by and ready to assist you.
Our Company is here to serve you and happy to provide you with the best garage door service in Crestwood and the Great St. Louis area. Crestwood is located southwest of St. Louis on Interstate 44 and SH 366 in St Louis County.
The city of Crestwood is the burial place of Sgt. John Sappington. Sappington was a soldier and personal bodyguard to General George Washington at Valley Forge during the Revolutionary War. The Sappington family owned a large area in this area.
Things to do in the Area
We are always looking for ways to serve you better. That is why we have put together a list of some of the local hot spots that you might want to check out. Our technicians are always out and about and seeing the local happenings. Here’s some of their favorite places to go and do.
- Crestwood Park – Ball Fields, Tennis Courts, and Playground
- Whitecliff Park- Crestwood Community Center and Aquatic Center – A Public water park
- Grant’s Farm – Free and open to the public during the summer. free-roaming buffalo, zebras, and deer among other animals. This Farm is located on property formerly owned by president Ulysses S. Grant prior to the Civil War.
- Museum of Transportation – Indoor/outdoor museum exhibiting historic vehicles, including cars, planes & over 70 locomotives.
- The Magic House – Children’s Museum
- Laumeier Sculpture Park -Long-standing 105-acre outdoor park filled with contemporary art that hosts concerts & events.
Best Places to Eat
- The Barn – American Cafe
- Rich and Charlie’s – Italian
- Twisted Tree – American Steakhouse
- Culvers – American Fast food
- Zen Thai And Japanese Cuisine – Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai