The team here at Neighborhood Garage Door Repair want to clear the air about sectional garage doors. They made of separate vertical sections which is why they are called “sectional”. With the way they are constructed, sectionals are able to be installed in almost any shape garage opening. The strength, safety, and security for this type of door are making them one of the most growing and popular choices in garage doors today.
What Are Some Benefits?
When it comes to additions to your home such as garage doors, you want to find a product that will give you maximum benefit. Here are some of the benefits that may help you decide on a sectional garage door…
- They save space – with the vertical design of the doors, you can utilize the space around the doors. This means if you have a smaller or shorter driveway, your space won’t be limited.
- High-quality materials – many of the doors come with the standard double doors being insulated with foam 40-45 mm thick. Most of the sections are made with galvanized steel, but aluminum and timber doors are also available.
- Strong security – with the way these doors have double skin and the way they are insulated, this offers a high-quality door. Add the electric remote in the mix, and this type of door is almost impossible to be broken into.
- Top branded manufacturers – a wide range of designs can be chosen to suit every taste with our manufacturers.
No matter which of these benefits speak the most to you, a sectional garage door is the right way to go for your new door.
Some of the Optional Additions
Most people like to handpick their garage door. That is an option available to you. Whether you wish to make it sleek and modern or just have a basic door, you can choose what you wish for the finishes to be. You can choose from some options like these…
- High-quality painting – you can choose this while the door is still in the building stage. The manufacturer can have the door designed to your specifications. You can even have your garage door built to match the front door of your home if you wish.
- Pedestrian or “Wicket” Door – this type of door is a great addition if the primary use of your garage is not for storing a vehicle. If you have tools or even freezers and other appliances, you may not always need to raise the entire door. The pedestrian door is perfect for those situations.
- Locks, frames, and weather seals – also all optional additions, you can choose to have a lock installed on your door. For a frame, you would need a structural surface to install the frame too. Weather seals are a smart choice to keep out the air and also debris that could squeeze through an opening.
With all the options available to you, you are sure to make your door exactly as you want it to be.
We Can Install Your New Door
When you are ready for a new sectional garage door, call Neighborhood Garage Door Repair. We are available to install all doors. Give us a call today!